Food Rules For Naturally Glowing Skin
Now this is one fact we all know absolutely well is that what we eat and drink on a regular basis actually results in the clarity of our skin be it positive or negative. Also we’re well aware of de-stressing, exercising and eating healthy type of routine but do we really imply on these rules ? Not certainly though. And it’s not just you, trust me !
Listed here are a few key points to be aware of while you’re on a mission “Feed Your Face”
1. Foods rich in vitamin A – Beta carotene is a vitamin A pigment found in many fruits and vegetables. Vitamin A plays a major role when it comes to the health of our skin. It acts as an antioxidant that further offers anti-inflamatory activities that balances the skin inflammation.
2. Stay Hydrated – Dehydration could literally make your skin all dry, dull and wrinkly. You can also add up pure vegetable juice, green tea or herbal tea incase you don’t like too much water. Green teas and herbal teas are high in nutrients, instantly boosts your energy and fights inflammation.
3. The role of Turmeric – Turmeric is great for both inside and outside of your body. Cucumis is the main phytonutrient responsible for turmeric’s antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal properties. Consumption of peeled raw turmeric first thing in the morning and before bed can absolutely change the way your skin looks with a week’s time and i assure you this ! You can also add it up in your salads, curries etc.
4. Tomatoes – It’s a fact that tomatoes are great for the skin, Raw or cooked. They help boost collagen strength. Fights off the oxidizing effect of UV rays by eliminating skin-aging free radicals. Add them in your soups, salads and even eaten raw can be beneficial.
5. Healthy Fats – The good fats that we get from almonds, nuts, seeds, healthy oils etc are wonderful for the skin. Include them in your diets in adequate amounts to achieve flawless skin.
So yes these were some quick tips you need to add up to your skin care routine right away to get that flawless skin inside out !