Most Common Beauty Problems: Solved
We all know how hard we try to maintain our beauty and look attractive. We spend on products, invest time to make our makeup, nails, hair and skin look flawless. But no matter what we do, some problems just creep in from nowhere. And trust me, you are not alone who is facing them.
Today we are going to talk about these common beauty problems. Let us solve these before they impact on our beauty and glamour and make us compromise in anyway from looking perfect at all times.
- Frizzy hair near the forehead: Quite Annoying.. Isn't it? Spray some hairspray on a clean toothbrush and use it to comb down those hair. You can also use a clear mascara to do the same.
- Eyeliner or Mascara transferring on eyelids: If you have oily eyelids, I feel you girls. The eyeliner or mascara can break down when comes in contact with the oils secreted on the eyelids, resulting in staining the eyelids. The best way to avoid it is wearing an eyeshadow. This gives a matte base and acts as barrier for the oils. If you do not plan on wearing eyeshadow, you can use an eyeshadow primer and set it with translucent powder.
- Creasing of eyeshadow: Oily eyelids also usually face the problem of creasing eyeshadow. It is good to use an eyeshadow primer or a concealer and setting it with powder to give eyeshadow a matte canvas. This also helps in cancelling out any discoloration on the eyelids and make eyeshadow colors pop more.
- Lipstick on teeth: I totally know how embarrassing having lipstick on your teeth can be. There are few simple ways to avoid it. As soon as you apply the lipstick, use a tissue paper to blot. Stick your finger in your mouth and slowly pull it out. This will help in getting rid of any lipstick that is accidentally applied on the insides of the lips. Also rubbing on some vaseline on the teeth can avoid lipstick staining your teeth.
- Cakey Concealer: Going heavy with a cream concealer isn't the best way to cover those under eye dark circles. Instead go for an orange or peach color corrector topped with concealer. Set it with loose powder to avoid getting cakey and make it last longer.
- Chapped lips after applying matte lipstick: We all know how drying the matte lipsticks can be. Especially the liquid mattes. It is always advisable to prep your lips before putting on a matte lipstick. Exfoliate your lips and use a lip balm underneath. None of us wants those chapped lips peeking out. Do we?
- Smearing and feathering of Lipstick: While using a crème or glossy lipstick one should always use a lip liner of the same shade. This helps to stop smearing or feathering of lipstick.
- Eyeshadow fall out on your cheeks: For girls who like doing their eyes after the base, applying powder eyeshadows can be risky. There are chances of the shadows falling on the cheeks which needs an immediate touch up. Try applying some loose powder under the eyes. The powder will catch any fallout and you can simply dust it off after you are done. Simple isn't it? Also saves a lot of time.
- Applied too much blush: If you have been bit heavy handed on the blush, you can either wash the face and start from scratch or try these simple tricks to tone down that blush. For powder blush, try dusting some translucent powder over it. While in case of cream blush, sponging a tiny amount of foundation on top can help.
- Avoid cakey foundation: We definitely do not want our face to look like we have applied an entire bottle of foundation. Always start with a sheer layer and slowly building it up for more coverage. When you are satisfied with the coverage run a damp sponge all over your face to pick up any excess product.
I hope these tricks help you. What do you think about this post, let me know in the comments below. Feel free to share any trick that you know.
Keep Loving Yourself ❤
Follow me on Bloglovin.