15 Best Selling Concealers On Sephora In 2019
Updated At 11 Jun 19
Are you looking for the best concealer to hide your dark circles or under eye wrinkles? Looking for the best concealer in USA?
Check our guide as we list the top concealers like NARS concealer, Bobby Brown concealer and others including the best drugstore concealer as well.
When it comes to cosmetics, Sephora is like the church for all the makeup lovers. If you are wondering what the best concealer at Sephora is, look no further.
Here are top 15 concealers on Sephora that are regarded as the best and go-to concealers for people across the globe.
Best Concealers On Sephora
1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is regarded as the best concealer on Sephora by many makeup lovers.
This easy to wear, easy to blend formula gives a brightening effect to the skin, especially the eyes which look spectacular as it hides away all your dark circles, scars and blemishes.
It is enriched with the goodness of bamboo stem extracts, sea lavender, blackcurrent seed oil and raspberry seed oil. Free of chemicals like parabens, sulphates and phthalates, this is one of the best concealer at sephora.
This NARS concealer is highly pigmented and the super creamy formula gives full coverage. An Allure Best Of Beauty award winner, It is undoubtedly the best concealer in USA.
- Waterproof and weightless
- Long lasting
- Free of parabens, sulphates and phthalates
- Brightening, nourishing and hydrating
- Best of beauty - Award winner from Allure
- One of the most popuar concealers on Sephora
- Not for dry and combination skin types
- May crease if not set properly
- Dries too fast, needs to be blended quickly
2. Bareminerals BAREPRO 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer
This dermatologist-tested concealer from the house of Bareminerals is just what you need this season. It not only gives full coverage but is also very lightweight and aids in improving skin texture.
This long wear concealer foundation is hypoallergenic, acnegenic as well as noncomedogenic.
If you are looking for covering up your marks and keeping your skin fresh-looking all day, then this is the best concealer on Sephora.
Many consider it to be the best concealer for oily skin in USA because of its stunning properties.
- Buildable coverage
- Comes in a stick, mess-free packaging
- Best concealer for oily skin
- Slightly tough to blend
- Can crease under the eyes
3. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Self-Setting Concealer
If you have tried every best drugstore concealer and want to opt for a high-end one, Make Up For Ever’s Ultra HD Self-Setting Concealer would be the one for you.
Top beauty bloggers call this the best concealer on Sephora and cannot stop raving about it. This concealer gives a very natural look with a medium coverage.
It also hides away the dark circles and makes your skin look hydrated all day long.
- Works for all skin types
- Best drugstore concealer
- Sticky formula
- May look crinkly under the eyes
4. Bobby Brown Under Eye Corrector
When it comes to the best concealer in U.S.A., makeup gurus often recommend the Under Eye Corrector from Bobby Brown.
It comes in sixteen shades and is especially formulated to add brightness to your under eyes by neutralizing the discoloration instantly.
The blendable formula gives a very smooth coverage and is great for diminishing dark circles.
Alongwith Sephora, you can also check the best ulta products to get the best deals.
- Humidity- and sweat- resistant
- Miraculous for concealing dark circles
- May look cakey on some
- Settles into fine lines
5. Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
If you are looking for the best concealer to use with Fenty foundation, it of course has to be the Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch. This liquid concealer feels light as feather on the skin and gives a medium to full coverage.
You can choose from an array of 50 soft matte shades of it for hiding away all your scars, blemishes and dark circles.
- Available in 50 shades
- Great for oily, dry and combination skin types
- Blends very easily
- Creases a lot
- May give an oily look on some skin types
6. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Ageing Waterproof Concealer
This award winning product from IT Cosmetics is regarded as the best concealer in Sephora by people all across U.S.A. With a whopping range of 48 shades, it can last up to 24 hours.
The concealer is enriched with collagen, peptides and hyaluronic acid which aid in anti-ageing, skin elasticity and hydration. If you want a flawless, younger looking skin, go for this full coverage concealer.
This is probably the best concealer for dry skin beauties out there.
- Moisturising and waterproof
- Anti ageing
- Creases very less
- A little goes a long way
- Best concealer for dry skin
- Very thick consistency
- Sets into fine lines
- Not for oily skin type
7. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer
Enriched with vitamins and anti-oxidants, the Soft Matte Complete Concealer from the house of NARS is a boon for your skin.
The lightweight formula gives a full coverage, blurring imperfections for giving you a healthy, natural looking skin. Due to the presence of peptides in the concealer, it also shrinks pores and reduces wrinkles if used for a longer time period.
If you are looking for the best concealer for oily skin, this is going to be worth your money.
- Adds skin radiance and brightness
- Lightweight and very soft
- Delivers high intensity coverage and pigment
- Best concealer for oily skin
- Becomes patchy and enhances texture on dry skin type
8. TARTE- Creaseless Under Eye Concealer
TARTE’s Creaseless Under-Eye Concealer is a promising and vegan product which is probably the best concealer on Sephora when it come to correcting your under eyes.
It has a wide range of 30 shades. It has the goodness of Vitamin C and E and marcuja which together fight free radical to give you firmer, youthful and brighter looking skin.
What’s more? It keeps the skin hydrated for as long as 16 hours.
- New, improved applicator makes it easier to use
- Hydrating for dry skin types
- Very good coverage
- Sinks into fine lines
9. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer
If you are looking for a concealer that will hydrate your skin while taking care of the scars and blemishes, Laura Mercier’s Flawless Fusion Ultra Long Wear Concealer is the one for you.
The oil-free formula seamlessly blends in your skin, giving a natural and smooth looking skin. It offers medium to full coverage and is available in 12 beautiful shades.
It is also free of harmful chemicals like parabens, sulphates and phthalates.
- Dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic
- Doesn’t oxidize
- Very easy to blend
- Creases a lot on wrinkly under eyes
- Doesn’t add brightness to the face
10. RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up Concealer
RMS Beauty’s Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation is an amazing concealer-cum-foundation which makes the skin look flawless by blurring the spots and scars.
If you are looking for a light coverage concealer that would work as a foundation as well, go for this one. It has a creamy formula and gives a very natural finish.
- Vegan, Cruelty free, recyclable packaging
- Dewy finish, looks amazing on dry skin
- Covers hyper pigmentation and redness
- Not for oily skin type, may cause breakouts
- Clogs the pores
11. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
This concealer from Urban Decay is a Holy Grail product of many makeup junkies. It diminishes your skin imperfections without making your face look cakey or covered with makeup.
If you want a “no makeup makeup” look, this product will do the job for you. Its innovative, weightless formula gives a buildable coverage making your skin look fabulous and bare.
- Creaseless on normal to oily skin
- Brightens under eye region
- Works wonders on mature skin
- Super smooth and pigmented
- Not suitable for dry skin type
- Can cause breakouts
12. Cover FX Power Play Concealer
The Power Play Concealer from Cover FX not only gives you full coverage all day long, it also protects your skin against pollution.
It has an inclusive range of 30 shades and blurs out imperfections for giving a radiant glow to your face. It is weightless and feels very smoothening on the skin.
It conceals highlights as well as brightens the skin- all in one go!
- Gives a photo finish look
- Doesn’t crease for hours
- Easy to blend
- Inconvenient packaging
13. TARTE Aquacealer Concealer- Rainforest Of The Sea
Free of parabens and phthalates, this concealer by TARTE comes in a unique serum formula. It smoothens the skin while giving a buildable medium coverage that lasts for 12 hours.
The presence of anti oxidant-rich algae in the concealer makes it an illuminating and smoothening concealer.
You can also use it as a tinted moisturized as it will keep your skin hydrated for a long time.
- Dermatologically tested and vegan
- Hides dark circles, blemishes and redness
- Very blendable and buildable
- Lasts all day
- Doesn’t settle on fine lines
- Very hydrating
- Strong smell
- Slips on oily skin type
14. TARTE Amazonian Clay Water 12-Hour Concealer
This amazing concealer from TARTE is a pro at diminishing the flaws of your skin. It comes in a stick form and has a creamy consistency.
It also works wonders at concealing discoloration and hyper pigmentation on your face. The oil free mattifying formula is great for the oily skin beauties.
- Great for oily skin type
- Lightweight and buildable coverage
- Long lasting
- Doesn’t give full coverage
- High price, less quantity
- Can get patchy on dry skin
15. Bareminerals Broad Spectrum Concealer
This is a very versatile product from the house of Bareminerals. You can use it as a concealer powder as well as an eyeshadows.
It comes in a powder form which is mineral-based. You can use it as a soft base for your eyeshadows, conceal dark circles and blemishes and use it for adding an overall glow to your face.
Moreover it comes with an SPF 20 which would protect you from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sun protection
- Value for money
- Adjustable, lightweight formula
- May look ashy on dark complexions
- Too glittery
These were some of the best concealers that you can find on Sephora. If you haven’t used them, try these out and it would be a game changer for your makeup regime.
All of these are worth every penny you spend and if you opt for the right shade, you’d never be disappointed.