17 Best Hair Products For Silky And Smooth Hair
Updated At 09 Feb 19
Do you want soft and silky hair? Then you need to add the following products to your hair care arsenal ASAP!
1. BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask
If you want soft hair, then you cannot go wrong with this intensive weekly treatment that will hydrate and moisturise your tresses.
The NOVA complex formulation and oil blend make this product a must-have in your hair care arsenal. The roots will become stronger, and you will be less likely to suffer from any hair-related problems.
- Works on all hair types
- Gives moisture and bounce to the hair
- Guards against damage
- On the expensive side
2. OUIDAD Curl Immersion Coconut Cleansing Conditioner
If you want a conditioner that will nourish your curls well so that you are left with soft hair, then this is the product for you. It will not eliminate moisture or natural oils from your hair but still moisturise it.
- Avocado and grapeseed oil makes hair strong
- Coconut oil increases hair growth
- Works for colour-treated hair
- Enhances curls
- Not as effective on straight hair
Also Read: 11 Amazing Beauty Tips From Selena Gomez
3. AMIKA Un.Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray
Were you under the impression that a hairspray will spoil your silky hair? This product will change your mind. The texturising spray will give you a matte finish and add a lot of volume to your hair while keeping it soft.
- Gives tousled texture
- Increases volume
- Fragrance is average
4. ALTERNA HAIRCARE Moisture Intense Oil Crème Shampoo
This oil-based cleanser will remove every last particle of dust and oil from your hair so that you are left with silky hair. The Abyssinian oil will keep your hair moisturised.
- Soft and smooth hair
- No chemicals
- Not suitable for very oily hair
5. LIVING PROOF Perfect Hair Day In-Shower Styler
If you apply this product and then rinse it off, you will find that you are left with soft but textured hair that will let your experiment with a number of new air-dried hairstyles.
- Enhances natural texture
- Easy to use
- Not suitable for curly hair
6. DRYBAR Triple Sec 3-in-1
Do you want soft hair on the days that you give the shampoo a skip? This dry spray will give your hair that instant texture and volume you want. The soft, matte finish will leave your hair feeling fresh.
- Tousled look
- Volumises hair
- Adds texture
- May not work on very thick hair
7. BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment
This is one of the best products for soft hair because it helps heal the scalp from within. The charcoal-infused scalp treatment will soothe your scalp so that there is no problem in hair growth. It removes buildup so that pores are not clogged.
- Helps soothe itchy scalp
- Gives hydration
- On the expensive side
8. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat & UV Protective Primer
Considered to be one of the best products for silky hair, this primer will protect and condition your hair at the same time. If you have dry hair, then the oil blend will help soften it and reduce frizz.
- Detangles and softens
- Protects against UV rays
- Strong smell
9. MOROCCANOIL - Moroccanoil Treatment
This argan oil-infused formulation is lightweight and can be used to condition or style your hair according to your needs. The treatment is non-greasy which is why it is known as one of the best products for soft hair.
- Gives shine to your hair
- Strengthens the roots
- Not suitable for oily scalp
10. IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo
This dry shampoo will make sure that your hair never looks oily and flat in between shampooing. The charcoal powder eliminates grease and adds bounce to your hair. The soothing effect on the scalp and removal of the buildup will leave you with soft hair.
- Absorbs oil
- White tea powder conditions the scalp
- Detoxifying cleanse
- May feel sticky
11. AMIKA Soulfood Nourishing Mask
A good mask treatment can give your hair the rejuvenation it needs. This conditioning treatment will repair your damaged hair so that you are left with silky hair. It will provide immense hydration and shine to dull hair.
- Deep conditioning
- Restores damaged hair
- Silky finish
- Strong smell
12. CHRISTOPHE ROBIN Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
If you want a detoxifying shampoo that will exfoliate your scalp at the same time, then this is the product to go for. Enriched with sea salt, the scrub will help revive the scalp and give it adequate hydration. As a result, you will get soft and silky hair.
- Removes buildup
- Eliminates itchiness
- Works as a post-colouring treatment
- Can make hair feel dry
13. BRIOGEO Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
This ultra-light formula is one of the best products for silky hair. It works as a leave-in conditioning spray which will hydrate your tresses so that they look glossy and feel soft. You will find it much easier to manage your hair.
- Gives softness and lustre
- Protects from heat
- May not work on chemically-treated hair
14. OUAI Hair Oil
Oil can be magical for your hair. This multitasking oil will leave your hair glossy and smooth. Your hair will be protected but not weighed down by this product.
- Eliminates frizz
- Protects coloured hair
- Glossy finish
- Not suitable for thick and curly hair
Also Read: Who Is Huda Beauty?
15. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE Thickening Volume Shampoo
Tired of your hair looking flat after a wash? This light cleanser will add volume to your locks so that you get a lifted look. It also works to repair damaged hair.
- Adds volume
- Works in colour-treated hair
- May not work for very thin hair
16. OLAPLEX Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3
This intense treatment will repair and rejuvenate your hair from deep within. It works on strengthening roots, so that hair fall is reduced. This at-home treatment will give you salon-like results.
- Repairs damaged hair.
- Strengthens roots
- Gives healthy appearance
- Not suitable for chemically-treated hair
17. BRIOGEO Be Gentle Be Kind Matcha + Apple Replenishing Superfood Shampoo
This shampoo will make sure that your hair gets adequate hydration and moisturisation. The combination of matcha and apple is very healthy.
- Adds bounce
- Gives hydration
- Protects hair
- Can be unsuitable for coloured hair