Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo : Product Review 2020
Updated At 16 Nov 20
Are you looking for Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo product review? Are you looking for a shampoo which can change your frizzy and dry hair into soft and silkier hair?
If you are worried about hairfall or are looking for a shampoo for straightend hair, then this Tresemme shampoo for hair fall is a life saver.
We cover a detailed review of this keratin shampoo which works perfectly well for chemically treated hair and colored hair. In our Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo review, we cover:
- Brand claims
- Key Ingredients
- How To Use This Keratin Shampoo
Our Experience Of Using Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- Final Recommendation
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo: Brand Claims
The brand claims that, this shampoo is filled with Keratin & Argan Oil. It nourishes your hair & controls frizz for up to three days.
It makes your hair smoother and shinier. The shampoo contains a lower amount of Sulphate which is suitable for both natural and chemically-treated hair.
The brand also claims that this product is specially formulated for Indian hair & it is suitable for use with oil treatments.
It contains Keratin protein which is helpful to condition your hair. It restores the moisture and hence useful for dry hair.
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo comes in a robust plastic red bottle with a screw cap which has a press button opening.
The bottle is compact. Hence, it is easy to carry while travelling. The packaging has all the information like ingredients, how to use this shampoo, manufacturing date and expiry date.
- Hydrolysed Keratin:Keratin is a structural protein that makes up almost 90% of your hair strands. It is added in the shampoos because, with time, Keratin washes off from your hair. To make your hair shaft strong and to fill in the weak points, Keratin is a must. Therefore, hydrolysed Keratin containing products is good for hair.
- Glycerine: Glycerine is moisturizing alcohol. It is used shampoos and conditioners because it has amazing moisturising properties. It gives a thick smooth texture to your hair.
- Citric Acid: Shampoos have a pH of almost 5.5 and which is quite acidic. This pH is dangerous for our skin and scalp. To neutralise this, citric acid is used.
- Parabens and SLS: Parabens and sulphates are added to beauty products to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. On the other hand, parabens are considered as the potential chemical which mimics Oestrogen. If your scalp is sensitive, sulphates can cause irritation like redness, dryness, and itching.
How To Use Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
It is very easy to use this Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair
- Gently massage and work into a lather
- Rinse thoroughly
Use this shampoo with Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner for extra enhancement of smoothness.
Our Experience Of Using Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo comes in a robust plastic bottle and it is of an off-white colour and has a honeyed and smooth texture.
The shampoo has a refreshing citrus fragrance which lasts for a day.
This shampoo lathers well and helps to clean the hair & scalp very effectively. The Tresemme keratin smooth shampoo leaves a shiny finish and your hair will become smooth, tangle free, silkier and softer, which you can start experiencing after a few washes.
Tresemme shampoo rinses off easily with less amount of water without leaving any scum.
The frizz free effect lasts for almost three days. The Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo does not affect the straightening and chemically treated hair.
One of the best shampoo for straightened hair in India, this is very effective for smoothened hair as well.
Therefore, you should not worry about any discolorations while using this product. If you are looking for a Tresemme shampoo for hair fall, then this keratin shampoo is a good option.
- Cleanses the hair & scalp very well
- Makes the hair clean, frizz-free and manageable for almost 3 days
- Effective for chemically treated hair
- Pocket friendly
- Works well for straightened hair
- Goes for a longer time
- Easily available at local stores as well as online
- Easy to carry
- Suitable for thick and naturally wavy hair
- Improves hair texture
- Pleasant smell
- Rinses off easily
- Repairs dull hair and make them shiny
- Contains SLS and parabens
- Does not add volume
Note: If you are planning to go for keratin hair treatment, do check the keratin treatment pros and cons.
TRESemme shampoo is very pocket friendly product as the smallest bottle starts from Rs. 95. The shampoo has amazing texture and it is very easy to use.
It has a refreshing scent which lasts for a day. It provides effective cleanliness for your hair. When using it, you need very less water to rinse it off.
It leaves no scum on your scalp. If your hair gets tangled often due to frizz, you must use this TRESemme shampoo because the frizz-free effect of this shampoo lasts for almost three days.
The shampoo makes your dull hair shiny by restoring life in them. The best part about this product is, it does not affect the straightening and chemically treated hair.
The colour of your coloured hair does not fade. Isn’t it amazing?
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo side effects can include slight itching due to the presence of Paraben and SLS. The long term effects of these chemicals are unknown but most beauty enthusiasts advice to always use a paraben free shampoo.
Otherwise, we recommend this TRESemme Keratin Shampoo keeping other pros in mind. This shampoo is easily available at local stores and online too.