12 Best Forest Essentials Products With Reviews - 2020
Updated At 17 Nov 20
Looking to find the best Forest Essentials products for your skin tone? Want to experience the purity of ayurveda from an Indian brand?
This luxury ayurvedic brand indeed makes the best skincare products. Though expensive, they are completely worth it.
We list the 12 best Forest Essentials products which include all the popular ones like the Forest Essentials shampoo, toner, moisturizer, Forest Essentials face wash and many more.
Best Forest Essentials Products With Reviews
1. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream - Jasmine And Patchouli
Enriched with the goodness of patchouli and pure jasmine oils, this cream is great for toning and soothing your skin while keeping it moisturized over night. It also enhances skin elasticity and hydration due to the presence of rice bran oil and olive oil extracts that keep signs of ageing at bay. Use this Forest Essentials night cream for oily skin to improve texture, restore moisture, rejuvenate and nourish the skin cells. It is hands down one of the best Forest Essentials products worth investing in.
- Softens the skin
- Diminishes redness
- Light weight formula
- Divine fragrance of fresh jasmine
- Doesn’t give instant results
- May cause breakouts initially
2. Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream With Anise
If you are looking for luxury Ayurveda products that actually work, go for Forest Essentials which is one of the best skincare brands in India. Their intensive eye cream is infused with natural oils and herbs to relax your eye region while fighting dark circles and puffiness. Due to its unique ingredients like potato starch and papaya, it locks moisture and keeps the eyes hydrated for long.
- Cleans, tones and brightens the under eye region
- Quick results in reducing dark circles
- Smooth and fast absorbing texture
- High price, low quantity
- May irritate sensitive skin
3. Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream with 24K Gold and SPF 25
Loaded with rich ingredients such as gold bhasma, liquorice root extracts, ghee and saffron, this is one of the best Forest Essentials products to moisturize your skin while protecting it from the harsh UV rays of the sun. So, you can also call it a Forest Essentials sunscreen. It will give a natural and subtle ‘facelift’ as herbs infused in it tones and firms the facial muscles.
- Provides deep moisturisation
- Sun protection factor
- Hydrates and softens the skin
- Anti-tanning benefits
- Adds natural glow and radiance
- May cause breakouts and allergic reactions
- Not for oily and combination skin type
- Strong fragrance
4. Forest Essentials Body Polisher - Cane Sugar and Tamarind
This award winning body scrub from Forest Essentials gently exfoliates and polishes your body, leaving it baby-butt soft and clean. It removes the dead cells and rejuvenates your skin from within. Enriched with tamarind extract, almond oil, bergamot peel oil and sucrose, it deeply penetrates into your body for cleansing and moisturizing it.
- Makes the skin clean and supple
- Little goes a long way
- Beautiful scent
5. Forest Essentials Lightening and Brightening Tejaswi Emulsion
This emulsion is one of the best Forest Essentials products for fighting pigmentation and blemishes. It contains skin brightening and purifying herbs that work together for giving you a bright and glowing skin tone. It also encourages the production of collagen to add radiance to your skin. Saffron and kasturi manjal in its formula help in refining skin texture and giving it a healthy, youthful glow.
- Gives relaxation to the facial muscles
- Organic and Ayurvedic
- Instant results
- Moisturising and softens the skin
- Doesn’t stand true to the claim of skin lightening
- Not for oily and acne prone skin
6. Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser- Kashmiri Saffron and Neem
With miraculous ingredients like honey, saffron, neem and kewda, this cleanser from Forest Essentials is a must have. It deeply purifies your skin by removing the entire gunk from your face, giving you a natural glow. If you are looking for a deep cleansing Forest Essentials face wash for sensitive, acne prone skin, you need to get your hands on this.
- Makes the skin soft, fresh and supple
- Great for acne prone and oily skin
- Cleanses very well
- Mild formula
- High price
- May initially cause burning sensation/irritation
- Doesn’t give instant results
7. Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist - Pure Rosewater
If you are looking for a good and natural Forest Essentials toner, you must definitely check out the Facial Tonic Mist in the Pure Rosewater variant. It is one of the best Forest Essentials products to rehydrate and tone your skin. This rosewater is made through steam distillation and the fragrant residue of the rose oil which has amazing hydrating properties is then put into the bottles. It not just tones your skin but also promises to reduce fine lines. Moreover, it moisturizes, soothes and cools your skin while working as a natural, chemical free astringent.
- Tones and hydrates
- Gives instant glow
- Amazing fragrance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Too pricey for a rosewater
8. Forest Essentials Advanced Eternal Youth Formula- Date and Litchi
If you want to try a good Forest Essentials moisturizer, invest in the Advanced Eternal Youth Formula infused with dates and litchi. This moisturizer also has wheat in it which helps in preventing premature ageing as well as reducing sun damage. The dates work as antioxidants and protect the skin layer from the oxygen-free radicals. The litchi ensures that the moisture level is maintained while rejuvenating, toning and firming the skin. The presence of kasturi manjal refines and purifies the texture of your skin too.
- Anti ageing properties
- Adds skin radiance
- Quick visible results
- Aids in pigmentation
- Improves complexion and texture
- May feel greasy
9. Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub
Enriched with almonds, honey, apricots, peaches and dates, this product is a miracle! This facial cleanser works wonders for nourishing and exfoliating your face. Peach is known for skin tightening and brightening the complexion while almond oil adds moisture and glow. Rich in antioxidant flavonoids, dates protects the skin and makes it buttery soft. The apricots in the formula help in rejuvenating, revitalizing and enhances skin elasticity.
- Refreshes the skin
- Hand pounded fruit ingredients
- Doesn’t give breakouts
- Strong smell
- Isn’t effective for heavy exfoliation
- Inconvenient texture, difficult to spread
10. Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser- Amla, Honey and Mulethi
This hair cleanser from Forest Essentials is loaded with the benefits of Indian gooseberries, honey and liquorice which together add a natural shine and bounce to your hair. If you are looking for a mild Forest Essentials shampoo which is sulphate free, try this out. It also contains reetha, coconut oil, haritaki, nilini and many age-old Ayurvedic herbs. It gives a soft fragrance while restoring the natural oils of your scalp and leaves you with soft, bouncy hair.
- Improves hair texture
- Keeps frizz at bay
- May cause hairfall
- Makes oily/oiled hair stickier
11. Forest Essentials Advanced Soundarya Age Defying Facial Serum With 24K Gold
Infused with traditional herbs gold bhasma, this anti ageing serum makes your face brighter and firmer. It also increases collagen production while working on your pigmentation and signs of ageing. It is an award winning product which makes the skin silky soft and smooth. It contains sesame seed oil which makes your skin toned, soft and supple. The liquorice in it restores hydration while 24K gold ensures skin elasticity and radiance.
- Lightens pigmentation
- Repairs stressed and dull skin
- Smoothens skin texture
- Very hydrating
- May cause breakouts
- Slow results
12. Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Herb Enriched Head Massage Oil- Bhringraj
Forest Essentials’ bhringraj head massage oil is great for relaxing your scalp and inducing balance in the energy flows of your body. It deeply nourishes your hair and induces hair growth. The traditional combination of coconut oil and black sesame oil makes it miraculous oil for aiding in scalp issues and hair loss too.
- Cures headache and hairfall
- Calms and relaxes the body
- Keeps stress at bay
- Improves hair texture
- Doesn’t mention all the ingredients in the packaging
These were some of the best and highly recommended products from the house of Forest Essentials. Although they are on the pricier range, they are worth spending your money on.
This made in India brand takes utmost care to ensure the delivery of top notch and high quality products to their customers. Before investing on any of the products, make sure you go through the reviews, the product’s ingredient list and then make a smart choice based on your skincare needs.