Emma Watson Diet, Workout Routine And Beauty Tips
Updated At 26 Dec 22
Emma Watson, our very own Hermione Granger, is a heartthrob of every millennial out there. Be it her wonderful views on feminism or her beauty and fitness, our Hermione is slaying at every field. We have literally seen her grow over the years on the film sets of Harry Potter. Watson works very hard to stay in good shape, have a flawless skin and always look jaw dropping gorgeous. If you are wondering what all goes behind shaping her stunning persona, here are Emma Watson beauty tips, diet and fitness routine for you.
Emma Watson Diet, Workout Routine & Beauty Tips
Emma Watson Diet
Emma Watson doesn’t believe in diets. In fact, pasta bakes and chocolates are her favourites. However, she stays away from junk food and sugar. Her regular diet includes the needed amounts of proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and fats that are required for the body. Her balanced diet has low amounts of saturated fats, salt and sugar. She also loves her vegetables and fruits. Emma Watson’s diet and exercise are what keeps her in good shape and health.
Also check out Meghan Markle diet details as it has been integral to her perfect figure. Along with diet, workout routine has played a key part in ensuring she got back to her slim figure post pregnancy.
Emma Watson Diet Tips
If you are at awe with Emma Watson’s fitness, here are some golden diet tips from the diva herself which would make you fitter and stronger:
- Stay away from processed foods. Even though she eats what she likes, Emma Watson’s diet mostly consists of unsaturated fats, lean proteins and whole grains. She tries to keep her diet high on nutritious food items.
- Cook your meals. Emma Watson loves cooking and would love to attend a culinary school. She prefers cooking her own food so she knows what’s going on her plate and in her tummy.
- Treat yourself. Although Watson sticks to eating healthy food mostly, she doesn’t shy away from eating pizzas and cakes every once in a while. Just eat whatever you want. Balance is the key!
Also check out our guide to find out everything about Bella Hadid diet and workout routine. The most beautiful women in the world has a very specific diet and many find it surprising.
Emma Watson Workout Routine
Before understanding her workout regime, you need to know Emma Watson’s weight and height because what works for her statistics may not work for you and your fitness goals may differ from hers. Emma Watson’s height is 1.65m and she weighs 52 kilos. Here’s what she does for her health and fitness:
- Emma Watson’s workout includes intense cardio 5 days a week. This involves sprint running and pilates.
- She couples her intense cardio with weight lifting that she practices 3 days a week. A lot of hard work goes behind the physique goals that you get from Emma Watson’s movies.
- To keep her body toned and attractive, she practices simple, dynamic yoga as well.
Emma Watson Daily Workout Plan
DAY 01: Stillness, Strength and Stretching
Stretch and 800m jog
Circuit 1- 20 lunges, 10 wall balls, 15 air squats, 60 seconds wall squat hold, 15 air squats, 10 wall balls, 20 lunges.
Circuit 2- 10 sit ups, 30 V-Ups, 1 minute plank hold, 20 plank to push ups, 30 V-Ups, 10 sit ups, 20 plank to push ups.
- Stillness: 3-5 minutes of stillness and meditation and half an hour of Yoga.
DAY 02: Fun Day
Emma Watson likes to take advantage of her fitness by indulging in rock climbing, sports and hiking on the Day 2 of her fitness regime every week.
DAY 03: Stillness, Strength and Stretching
Stretch and 800m jog
Circuit 1- 15 clean and press, 20 push ups, 10 pike push ups, 60 seconds straight arm plank hold, 10 pike push ups, 20 push ups, 15 clean and press.
Circuit 2- 10 wall balls, 15 air squats, 20 lunges, 60 seconds wall squat hold, 20 lunges, 15 air squats and 10 wall balls.
- Stillness: Half an hour of Yoga and 3-5 minutes of stillness and meditation.
DAY 04: Activity Day
Just like Day 02, Watson likes to play outdoors on day 04, playing ice hockey or getting into sorts of adventurous sports.
DAY 05: Stillness, Strength, Stretching
Stretch and 800m jog.
Circuit 1- 10 sit ups, 20 planks to push ups, 30 V-Ups, 1 minute plank hold, 30 V-Ups, 20 planks to push ups, 10 sit ups. Circuit 2- 20 push ups, 15 clean and press, 10 pike push ups, 60 seconds straight arm plank hold, 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 15 clean and press.
Half an hour of Yoga and 3-5 minutes of stillness and meditation.
Emma Watson Fitness Tips
It’s not just Emma Watson’s workout that keeps her fit. There are many other activities the feminist indulges in to keep her physique in the right shape. So, if you are wondering how much hard work goes behind her body which is to die for, here are some Emma Watson’s fitness tips:
- Watson not just exercises regularly but is also always up for sports. She loves hill walking, running outdoors as well as playing field hockey and recommends the same to all those who want to get into a better physique.
- The actress believes in doing workouts that are not only healthy but are also inspiring. She loves strenuous but quick workout sessions which also keep her mind involved. She usually goes for the three S’s- stillness, strength and stretching. Recently, we saw her showing off her boxing chops while training with her self defense coach and we can’t help but feel jealous of how fit she is!
- It’s not just our body but also our mind that needs to stay fit. For keep her mental health in check, Watson always makes self care a priority. Emma Watson’s fitness routine is incomplete without giving attention to her mind and self. No matter how much busy schedule she has, she always makes time to nurture herself by meditating, reading books or taking a good warm bath at the end of the day.
Emma Watson Beauty Tips
Emma Watson’s birthday is on 15 April 1990 and the reason behind her gorgeous, youthful skin is a good skincare regime. Here are Emma Watson’s beauty tips on how to look spectacular all the time:
- Follow a skin care regime that works for you and stick to it. Good skincare is the best way for looking flawless. The better your skin is, the lesser foundation and concealer you’d need. Devote a lot of time to your skincare and you’ll be surprised by the results.
- Never skip sunscreen. Emma Watson’s age is 31 years and right from her teen days, she has been obsessed with sunscreens. She recommends sunscreens with at least SPF 15 to everyone.
- Lip balms play a great role in the way you look. Nobody likes chapped lips. Keep them hydrated at all times with a good lip balms. Moreover, tinted balms work amazing when you want to dress down or for a usual college/school day.
- We all know how actively Emma Watson participates in saving the planet. Her sustainability also extends to her beauty regime. She prefers going for a rule of 80/20 for her products. This means the majority of the products she uses are free of chemicals as much as possible. However, there are certain things that are not easy to find, for instance, waterproof mascara made of natural ingredients. So, she is on her journey of discovering organic, natural products and that not just helps the planet but also keeps her body away from toxins and chemicals.
- One of the best Emma Watson beauty tips is to make the skin as much visible as possible while putting on makeup. She believes that with age, she has started to embrace her freckles and want them to be shown more. In fact, while shooting for Beauty and the Beast, the actress insisted on not hiding her freckles as they wanted her imperfections to be a part of her character. She finds the look of one’s natural skin is very beautiful and by showing off her freckles, she wants the young girls to embrace their flaws and not hate them.
- Watson also makes sure to wash her face before going to bed. Even if she gets home from a shoot at 3 AM, she’d still go through her CTM ritual that is, cleansing, toning and moisturizing. She keeps her skincare routine simple so that it’s doable and practical.
Emma Watson’s diet is great to follow if you want a healthier lifestyle and shed some weight. Her beauty tips will definitely ensure a better looking, healthy skin that you’d love.