How Kylie Jenner Lost 25 Pounds Quickly - 2022
Updated At 13 Jan 22
Want to know more about Kylie Jenner weight loss journey and how she lost a whopping 25 Pounds post pregnancy in a short period of time?
From being part of a reality show along with her sisters and other family at the age of 9 to becoming a self-made billionaire at 21, Kylie Jenner has come a long way. At an age when most people are still trying to figure out what to do with their lives, Kylie has been able to sort out things for herself. She has built a company which is worth $900 million today according to Forbes. She is a makeup mogul, a reality TV star and a mother. While she is a natural beauty, there have been rumours that Kylie Jenner plastic surgery has been the reason for her face transformation.
Kylie gave birth to baby Stormi last year and has been open about her struggles with the changes her body went through during and after her pregnancy.
Women are known to gain some extra pounds during pregnancy and Kylie was no exception to it and gained a total of 40 pounds. So if you want to know how the young mother dealt with the excess pounds, then you have come to the right place. Keep reading to know the exact method behind the Kylie Jenner weight loss.
We specifically cover the following:-
- How Her Weight Loss Journey Started
- Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Diet
- Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Tips
- Her Workout Plan
Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Journey
The Kylie Jenner weight loss journey began after the birth of baby Stormi. Kylie’s body had gone through a lot of changes, both physically as well as mentally. Even though she had embraced these changes, she was not comfortable accepting them as a prolonged state. She wanted to bounce back as fast as she could. And this was not because of the pressure new celeb moms have to face but only for the sake of her health.
While talking to her best friend Jordyn Woods, Kylie said,
At such a young age to see your body go through such a change, and it is physically, mentally, and emotionally, a challenge.” She added, “I really need to tone up and start working out just for health. I am honestly not even checking my weight all the time…I actually love my body—I love every stage that it has been through.
Kylie truly loves her body no matter what stage it has been through. She lives by her own rules and is not influenced by other peoples’ opinion about her body. She wanted to bounce back and that’s exactly what she did. She had already surprised everybody with the news of her motherhood. Then again she stunned people all over the world with her quick weight loss.
Kylie Jenner lost a whopping 25 pounds in a few weeks.
Despite having access to world class cosmetic surgeons, Kylie did not give in the temptation of getting a surgery to get in shape. She did not adopt any short cut methods. She was not in favor of liposuction or crash diets. Instead, she chose the healthy route. With advice from her big sisters and a combination of diet and workout, she made the Kylie Jenner weight loss possible.
Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Diet
Kylie Jenner loved to eat pizza, pasta and burgers but had to eliminate them from her diet in favor of clean and healthy eating. She had become more aware about her body and improved her eating habits accordingly. She followed a strict weight loss diet based on organic foods.
7 Changes Kylie Jenner Made To Her Diet
- Kylie preferred home cooked meals. Since she knew how to cook it became easier for her to maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
- She stayed away from junk food and made sure that the people around her didn’t eat any to prevent any temptation.
- Another change that greatly led to the Kylie Jenner weight loss was cutting off dairy from her diet. Kylie is lactose intolerant so when she eliminated dairy products, she became healthier and was able to slim down naturally.
- The new mom and billionaire, Kylie, had very relatable struggles when it came to following a diet plan. She too struggled with making her breakfast interesting and ended up eating the same every day.
- She started her day by drinking about 16 oz. of celery juice and waited for about 30 minutes before consuming anything else. Celery juice is known for containing many essential nutrients.
- Kylie also drank coffee made with a coconut milk-based collagen creamer as it was good for skin, hair, nails as well as joints.
- Apart from coffee, Kylie also drank detox teas throughout the day. This Kylie Jenner weight loss tea is effective in getting rid of bloating and the water weight.
Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Diet Plan
The following is the exact Kylie Jenner diet plan she followed daily.
- Before Breakfast: Celery juice
- Breakfast: Seasoned eggs, smashed avocado and bacon
- Lunch: Organic pressed juice and kale salad with chicken or tacos and guacamole
- Dinner: Chicken, prawns or fish with vegetables and rice or rocket pasta or sushi
Alongwith junk food, she avoided dairy foods completely. She also consumed her detox tea which she was a fan of.
Kylie Jenner Weight Loss Tips
Following are some of the weight loss tips from Kylie Jenner herself:
- Do not follow any crash diets which claim to give you quick results. They are unhealthy. Eat a healthy and balanced diet. Stay away from junk food. And workout.
- It is okay to have a few cheat meals here and there as long as you eat in moderation and practice portion control.
- Staying away from alcohol is a good way to quick start your weight loss journey.
- Be consistent with your routine of diet and exercise. Also ensure that you are getting proper 8 hours of sleep. This will help you in maintaining your energy levels throughout the day.
- New mothers should prefer breastfeeding as it is believed to aid in weight loss. It will also help in contracting uterus back to its normal size.
- Embrace your body and most importantly be patient with yourself. It takes time to see some effective results after all you created a child.
Kylie Jenner Workout Plan
Kylie was not as fitness crazy as the rest of her sisters. She was very inconsistent with her exercise regime and used to work out barely two times a week. But after giving birth, she became determined to get her body back and to reach a healthy weight. She started going to the gym for at least five days a week.
Kylie’s workout was a mix of cardio and weights. She preferred the HIIT workout as it required her to constantly switch between moves and challenged her. Her workout also comprised of a lot of squats, pushups and running.
Do check out Adele weight loss how the singer lost more than 15 pounds!
Kylie loved to workout with her sisters and was known to turn the usually boring workouts into a fun filled family event every morning. She was often seen working out with big sister Khloe and her trainer as well as with her other big sister Kourtney.
Apart from working out in the gym, Kylie lead an active lifestyle. She loved to take baby Stormi on walk by herself. Even on a vacation, she didn’t take an off day from her workout. She mixed it up and balanced her routine by adding activities like swimming and paddle boating.
Following was the exact workout routine of Kylie Jenner which aided her weight loss:
- Side Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Forward Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Skater Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Bicep Curls – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lateral Dumbbell Raise – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Planks – 2 sets of 90 second hold
- Ball Throws – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Stability Ball Leg Curl – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Wood Chops – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Mountain Climbers – 3 sets of 12 reps
Kylie refused to bow down to the prevalent norm and embraced her body. She decided to go through with her weight loss journey for the sake of her own health and fitness. She didn’t give into any pressure from media or trolls who usually target the reality TV star. She knew what was best for her and decided to act on it. She could have gone through liposuction or other cosmetic procedures but she chose to be healthy.
Kylie’s weight loss journey clearly states that you should never change your body due to the pressure you feel, but change because you want to. You should love your body enough to listen to its needs and not to what others have to say about it.